[Server-devel] Reminder: XSCE IRC scrum tomorrow (5th November), 1600 UTC / 1200 EDT on #schoolserver/irc.freenode.net

David Farning dfarning at activitycentral.com
Tue Nov 5 16:20:18 EST 2013

Great meeting.

The section at 17:15 about the pros and cons of breaking compatibility
with older versions was enlightening. Everyone brought their personal
experience and frame of reference, earned over the years in different
aspects of different industries, to the table.

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 12:13 PM, Anish Mangal <anish at activitycentral.com> wrote:
> We just finished the meeting:
>
> Here are the logs: https://sugardextrose.org/issues/4841
> Thx to all those who attended!!
>
> Cheers,
> Anish
>

> On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 7:30 AM, Anish Mangal <anish at activitycentral.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for clarifying.
>>
>> /me is a simple man from the tropics, no daylight saving there, so got
>> confused with acronyms and conversions. :)
>>

>> On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 7:28 AM, Anna <aschoolf at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Since Daylight Savings is over, we meet at Noon EST, 11 am CST.  For
>>> folks on the West coast, that's 9 am PST.
>>>
>>> Basically, if it's noon in NYC, that's when we meet on Tuesdays on IRC.
>>>
>>> Anna

David Farning
Activity Central: http://www.activitycentral.com