[Server-devel] 12 Volt power system for School Servers.

David Farning dfarning at activitycentral.com
Wed May 29 16:03:34 EDT 2013

Tony could you share more information about your work on 12 Volt power
supplies for School Servers?

Whenever I see a School Server setup containing a 12V Battery, an inverter,
a power strip, and a couple of 120V to 12V power supplies to provide power
for the server and the AP... my eyes start to tear up:(

The situation I am looking at has power part of the day so we can recharge
the battery. To keep things simple we would like to use a Trimslice or XO-4
and off the shelf AP.

Ideally we would like to have 'kit' that contained everything except that
battery that can be set up and tested before arriving at the deployment.

Thanks

--
David Farning
Activity Central: http://www.activitycentral.com