[Server-devel] [ANNOUNCE] XSCE 0.2.1 - Phoebe

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Fri Mar 15 13:30:00 EDT 2013

The installation is a breeze now! I am sure alot of work has been putted in over the past 24 hours!

Manage to get it running with 2 USB-Ethernet plugin with wireless turned off and power management off. When it works it works!!

I will for more testing. The XO-1.75-server seems to freeze quite predictable now after 10-20 minutes. Only way is to reboot again with power off button. Will run normally again and then freeze.

Don't seems to have experience this in previous installations.

Cheers