[Server-devel] Backup of XO 1.75 on XS 0.7

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Sun Mar 10 12:26:23 EDT 2013

All this are working fine and the registration has created the necessary files in the XS 0.7 with the serial number, etc. Just that nothing seems to happen after a long wait after I done a force backup with ds-backup.sh

I installed the older XS 0.6 to see if things work. Ejabberdctl work with normal installation and ds-backup.sh backup the files after some waiting!

Will redo a XS 0.7 to recheck if I can replicate the issue again.