[Server-devel] Backup of XO 1.75 on XS 0.7

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Sun Mar 10 01:25:13 EST 2013

Yes, I installed the XS using the USB with 0.7 XS image download from the source. If I select "Install using kickstart" at the initial boot screen I won' be asked : Please name this computer. The hostname identifies the computer on the network. Leaving it as default: localhost.localdomain" I can't get a XS that will run ejabberdctl connected-users.

At least ejebberd is working now :=) not ds-backup.sh. Will try a few more times once I get my energy back!