[Server-devel] Backup of XO 1.75 on XS 0.7

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Sat Mar 9 11:40:17 EST 2013

Has anyone have a successfully done a /usr/bin/ds-backup.sh to backup the XO 1.75 on a 0.7 XS? After hours of waiting nothing seems to have happen. My XO are successfully registered. My ds-backup.log and datastore.log has 0 byte.

I do not have ejabberdctl errors now -I install from USB bypassing the olpcxs.ks file and using my full domain name (e.g. schoolsever.abc.org) to replace the default localhost.localdomain. Works for me this way.

Am I missing anything ?

---
T.K. Kang