[Server-devel] XS Community Edition: XO 1.75 installtion

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Sat Mar 2 12:31:30 EST 2013

Yes it is a 12.1.0 (build 10) as I cannot flash the new build 21 since the image I have is "customised".

For the 1st installation I did not have the USB-Ethernet-AP connection plugin.

Maybe I should use another XO to start all over again!

Thanks for the detail step by step. Hope I have better luck the next time.

Does Moodle, registration, etc work as usual with a complete install?

Cheers