[Server-devel] Openvpn documentation review?

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 13:10:07 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

The last 0.3 release of XSCE included openvpn, but we didn't offer much
help in configuring or explaining how it might be useful. I'm trying to
correct that for the next 0.4 release. The documentation, and the code
itself, is in a very early stage.  Release of 0.4 is a couple of months
away.

But I'd like some help in making the description of OPENVPN clear, concise,
and helpful. If you could review, and help improve on the OPENVPN docs at
http://schoolserver.org/0.4/Configuring#Virtual_Private_Network_.28OpenVPN.29,
we would have a better product in the end.

Thanks,

George