[Server-devel] Server Hardware.

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Jun 20 11:31:02 EDT 2013

Hi,

On 06/20/2013 04:21 PM, David Farning wrote:
> After working with several deployments, talking to several of you
> personally, and reviewing the information on the lists I have a set a
> couple of priorities:

This might be interesting to everyone: we are starting to get a
CentOS-ARM effort off the ground; no promises on when we might and if we
might be able to deliver the distro ( CentOS-6 with a custom kernel at
this point ), but we are optimistic.

Would this help open up more options ? There are some very interesting
numbers I've seen from the ARM silicon vendors - but there are a few
miles to go before they really hit 'off the shelf'.

Regards

- KB
--
Karanbir Singh