[Server-devel] Best XSCE strategy for us in Pacific with XO-1.5 2GB Testing XSCE 3 on XO 1.5 2GB os855

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 14:58:50 EDT 2013

This is probably a question for James C. I'm concerned that I may have
invalidated the verification, or at least created misleading information.

My confession: I couldn't pass up the chance to evolve our
"prep-storage.sh" script that is part of XSCE before I lost the exfat
formatting. So I tweaked on our script until it recognized and dealt
correctly with exfat format.  So when I did the "fs-update <os.zd>", the
64GB SD card was already formatted ext4.

Do you think that a separate formatting step is necessary, or irrelevant,
to the success of fs-update?

George