[Server-devel] Specific server hardware needs.

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Mon Jun 10 13:44:15 EDT 2013

Hi,

The Nohana school is using a setup as you describe. However, the
configuration includes an inverter. The first thing the teachers do in
the morning is plug in their cell phones (the inverter is connected to
an array of powerstrips some of which are used to charge laptops),

An interesting point is that usb cables with the mini plug are becoming
more readily available. With these, an XO charged from a solar system
can charge a cell phone via a usb port.

Tony