[Server-devel] [support-gang] ANNOUNCEMENT XSCE 0.3 Final Release

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Sun Jun 9 19:48:00 EDT 2013

>TK
>Can you ping me off list with your specific needs. I'll try to make sure
>your needs are meet in the next couple of releases.

Love to just plug TL-WN727N into the USB port of the XO as an AP - that would be neat :-). What about restoration from Moodle via the web-interface - still data storage error and compatability issues? Nice to have a simple spcial-network CMS that children can have exposure to social-networking activities or simple web creation by them :-)

Thanks.