[Server-devel] Firmware install

Tony Anderson tony at olenepal.org
Sun Jul 21 17:00:13 EDT 2013

HI,

Actually, what we did is plug in the AC adapter (running from an
inverter powered
by a 12v car battery). The point is that the reflash was ok and the
firmware update
is automatic the next time the AC adapter is plugged in. Interestingly,
at the other
school this also worked when the laptop was getting power from an
individual solar panel via a lead with a standard OLPC power plug.

Tony