[Server-devel] Firmware install

Tony Anderson tony at olenepal.org
Sat Jul 20 01:33:48 EDT 2013

Hi,

We had this experience in Lesotho where we were rarely working directly
from the mains. However, if the firmware is not installed, the message
will appear on each subsequent boot. I am not sure that the battery
charge is an issue. The firmware installs when the laptop detects that
it is running from an AC adapter.

Tony