[Server-devel] XSCE Sprint

Tony Anderson tony at olenepal.org
Thu Jul 11 03:49:17 EDT 2013

Hi,

Thanks again. The laptops are good to go for this school year (12.1.0).
I will be able to work the collection stick problem when I return to the
schools (probably in December).
I'll double check the flash time to check for variability between units.

At these schools all the laptops are XO-1 or XO1.5. However, I think a
Nandblast facility working across all the models would be very useful
for the start-of-year update.

Yours,

Tony