[Server-devel] School Server Hack Sprint (Feb 7-11, Toronto)

Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri Jan 4 02:20:45 EST 2013

Details emerging in coming days/weeks @ *http://schoolserver.org*

Please join Jerry Vonau, George Hunt, Anna Schoolfield, Tim Moody,
Rodrigo Hartmann and others advancing their XS Community Edition &
ebook/content efforts towards community customers & XS 0.8.

Toronto/UWaterloo-area accommodations, home cooking & personal pickup
from Toronto/Buffalo/Detroit airports may be free if I believe in your
work, _plz RSVP today if you're interested in attending, thanks much !_

Those with ongoing School Server projects consider arriving 1-2 nights
in advance to polish your work, working alongside others who genuinely
give a damn!  Prior to the larger group arriving Thur Feb 7 thru Monday
Feb 11.

Or stick around an extra night to complete your task.  EG. several of us
Might Even drive to Birmingham, Alabama Feb 13/14 to give Valentine Love
to the unheralded XO/XS work ongoing in small pockets of the western
world / OECD's largest (if in many ways sadly defunct) XO deployment.
Where I personally had the great fortune to get an inside glimpse at
this evolving "21st century civil rights movement" over much of December...

--
Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net