[Server-devel] Issues Backing Up XO logs to jump drive

HALL,Brian C brian.hall02 at uwimona.edu.jm
Wed Feb 27 15:51:25 EST 2013

Good Day All,

We are presently in the process of backup up the logs from the XO's (1.75's) to a jump drive. Most of them have been successful. However I am getting an error for a couple. The error I get is

Backup up Journal to /media/DEAN

Org.freedesktop.dbus.pythom.IOError: Tracebook (most recent call last):

Could you assist?

Thanks in advance,
Brian Hall