[Server-devel] delete Activities and datastore

vanessa ramos da cruz v.ramosdacruz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 11:20:09 EST 2013

Hi,

I am trying to clean up the entire diary from an XO-1.5, because it was so
full, i deleted the datastore directory on the terminal. After reboot, the
diary was not empty. Then i tried to delete all itens one by one, after
reboot all itens were there again.
I used this command: rm -fR /home/olpc/.sugar/default/datastore

I tried to delete all activities on the same computer on the terminal, but
after reboot the activities were still there.

On /home/olpc/Activities i used the following command: rm -fR *.activity

Can you please help me? I dont know what else to do to clean up these
Computer!