[Server-devel] $400 computer for Haiti

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Dec 19 18:46:47 EST 2013

What about the $399.99 Inspiron 660s i3-DualCore-3.4GHz-3MB cache, 4GB RAM,
1TB 7200rpm, 2X USB 3.0?
http://dell.com/us/p/inspiron-660s/pd

Or the $499.99 Inspiron 660s i5-QuadCore-3.3GHz-8MB cache, 8GB RAM, 1TB
7200 rpm, 2X USB 3.0?
http://dealnews.com/Dell-Inspiron-660-s-Ivy-Core-i5-Quad-2.8-GHz-Desktop-PC-for-500-free-shipping/935700.html
http://www.logicbuy.com/deals/dell-inspiron-660s-deal/40218.aspx

If we trust 7200rpm and Dell for reliability??  If so both appear to offer
free shipping if ordered by Dec 20 11am EST.