[Server-devel] Does XSCE need a new Home?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 10:07:54 EST 2013

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 8:13 AM, George Hunt <georgejhunt at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I was first exploring the process of building something on top of
> schoolserver 0.7, I found ancestry of different components (documented at
> http://schoolserver.wordpress.com/xs-installation/rpm-heritage/). I think we
> should contact the most recent contributors to these ancestral repos, and
> with their cooperation/approval, move them to github.com.

I'll be glad to help find any missing git branch / source for rpms. If
something doesn't match it is probably some oversight of mine, and I
should be able to hunt down the right item.

> How to pay for a server somewhere?

TBH, moving forward, I'd just use Fedora infra. But there's some work
to be done for that.

I'd be happy to chip in, in any case. Contact me privately if needed.

Cannot invest much actual time, unfortunately. I've taken a shift
towards family time, which had been suffering for a while...

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 -  ask interesting questions
 ~ http://docs.moodle.org/en/User:Martin_Langhoff