[Server-devel] XSCE devel scrum on #schoolserver

Anish Mangal anish at activitycentral.com
Sat Aug 31 14:25:22 EDT 2013

Hi,

For some time now, people (including me) have been mulling the idea of
having XSCE development meetings on IRC in complement to the weekly skype
calls. Conversation on the *#schoolserver* channel has gradually been
growing too. I would like to propose that we start holding weekly regular
planning and scrum meetings to discuss plans and ideas around XSCE
development. I don't have any structure in mind yet, so we can largely go
off where the community wants it to.

I don't what's the best time for anybody who might be interested, so I
created this: http://whenisgood.net/q72f3wf

Thoughts?

Best,
Anish