[Server-devel] Server-devel Digest, Vol 76, Issue 21

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Sun Aug 18 17:17:42 EDT 2013

No doubt.  I was joking around and accidentally hit Send.  Now the NSA and
Israel's Re-education Teams are both onto me, hah (as far as I know
Compulab's a top-notch Israeli company, and we will be using their servers
in Haiti, even if many of us question their lack of USB3 and SATA..a little
customer feedback can't hurt :)

People used to make fun of OLPC for not maintaining
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Recommended_Hardware

*Until they realized what an excruciating challenge that is.......*

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 5:03 PM, David Farning <dfarning at activitycentral.com

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !