[Server-devel] OLPC server in need of some love - free to good home

Brian Ghidinelli brian at vfive.com
Mon Apr 8 01:56:34 EDT 2013

Last year I took a new server to Kaisisi in Uganda to replace a server
that had been acting up.  My plan was to refurbish the original and pass
it on to another OLPC install.  Unfortunately after acquiring a new
power brick for it, it looks like the motherboard is toast... I thought
it might be the power supply but I tried plugging in one from another
working machine and nothing lights up.

This is beyond my time to address but I'd still like to make the chassis
and parts available if someone can fix it up and find a home for it? The
machine is a fanless Logic Supply serial #0523909.  Let me know,

Brian

--
http://about.me/ghidinelli