[Server-devel] Journal backup on school server

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 06:04:29 EDT 2013

Hi Tony,

I'm playing with ds-backup now, because one of the dependencies for
ds-backup is mod_python which was dropped from fedora 18, in favor of
mod_wsgi. It seems like a great time to rethink the issue.

I cannot find the working code you mention in this email in my google
stack.  Can you send it to me again?

I'm also talking with Tim Moody, about using puppet client as a way of
pushing and modifying the configuration of XO's in the classroom.  Do you
have any experience, or ideas, about such a proposal? I'm not sure whether
ds-backup might be used to introduce puppet client back into XOs.

George