[Server-devel] pushing activities to XOs

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed Sep 5 02:47:35 EDT 2012

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 5:02 PM, Jerry Vonau <jvonau at shaw.ca> wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-09-03 at 14:51 -0700, Sameer Verma wrote:
>> Is there a way to push activities (new or upgrades) or activity
>> bundles to XOs seamlessly via the XS? Been looking at the
>> documentation on the wiki, but no luck as yet...
>>

> http://dev.laptop.org/git/users/dbagnall/xs-activity-server.git/tree/README
>
> Think sugar-update-control supports looking for
> http://schoolserver/activities by default.
>
> Jerry

Thanks.

This will push activities to the XS and make these available at
http://schoolserver/activities I was wondering if its possible to
actually *push* the activity from the XS to the XO seamlessly, so if
we wanted to add new activities to the XO, we could push it from the
XS.

By sugar-update-control do you mean the Software Update in the control
Panel (Settings)?

cheers,
Sameer