[Server-devel] trouble accessing HTTP server when using manual network configuration

David Kanenwisher d.kanen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 21:43:21 EDT 2012

I believe I have the apache config set to 'Listen 80'. I don't have access
to the server right now so I'm not certain. I also didn't realize Squid was
installed so I'll need to check on that.

I'm hoping I can convince the network administrator at the schools to give
me either a static IP or put an entry for the 'schoolserver' in DNS.

Thanks again for the help. I'll keep you updated on my progress.

David