[Server-devel] Server-devel Digest, Vol 67, Issue 12

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Tue Nov 27 07:14:33 EST 2012

Hi,

Since the children are accustomed to looking for items to download in
the library, it seemed better not to introduce a new mechanism for
activities.

I tried targeting the activity-server to look at the school server and
not the internet, but the requirements for storing the activities on the
school server were not obvious and I haven't really had time to pursue it.

Django is a simple way to proceed (see Pathagar, for example).

Tony