[Server-devel] A virtual machine for Pathagar

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed Jun 27 19:36:19 EDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Reuben K. Caron <reuben at laptop.org> wrote:

> On Jun 26, 2012, at 11:27 PM, Sameer Verma wrote:
>
>> A virtual machine with Pathagar Book Server preloaded and ready to
>> use. If you've wondered what this thing is like, try it out!
>>
>> http://olpcsf.org/node/60
>
> Nice work! Do you have one setup on a public IP that we could explore?

We have a test/demo machine for OLPC Jamaica, but it won't be up for
too long... http://108.171.173.65/

I think Manuel Quinones was planning on running something at SL.

> How well does this integrate with Sugar, i.e. Get-Books and Read?

Get Books can talk to it, but you have to hand edit the get-books.cfg
file to include the catalog. There should be an easier way...

cheers,
Sameer