[Server-devel] bash: /etc/sysconfig/olpc-scripts/domain_config: No such file or directory

Joenson Nithan jnithan06 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 22:06:33 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I'm now installing XS 0.7 on a ASUS PC by following the "Basic-Guide-to-installing-the-XS-School-Server" and I keep getting an error ("bash: /etc/sysconfig/olpc-scripts/domain_config: No such file or directory") when typing "/etc/sysconfig/olpc-scripts/domain_config sansrikschool.org" in step 8(page 3). Pardon me I'm still new to linux-based OS. Can anyone please give me a clue?