[Server-devel] Server rec for Kasiisi

Brian Ghidinelli brian at vfive.com
Mon Jul 23 16:28:22 EDT 2012

Minimum HD size, RAM, SSD or SATA, power?  In Uganda they appear to have
240v/50hz.  Many of these say they are 12v DC powered and may come with
a brick, but there's no indication if the wall wart will handle that power.

http://www.logicsupply.com/products/ms_9a19
http://www.logicsupply.com/products/ms_9a25

These looked relatively inexpensive but the hardware notes indicate they
should run up to 50C and most of these say 36-40C temps?

Advice on the minimum requirements?

Brian

--
http://about.me/ghidinelli