[Server-devel] armv7hl vs armv7l

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 06:52:47 EDT 2012

Thanks Peter,

I was confused when I installed latest 12.1.0 on an XO and issued "uname
-a", to see the response come back armv7l, rather than armv7hl.  I was
thinking that yum would be confused by the difference.

I'm glad that the trimslice generated rpms I have will be usable.  I'll
need to learn how to override the default arch, so that yum will do what I
want it to do. But I have google for that!

Thanks for your help,

George