[Server-devel] Who wrote http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Install_Server?

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 21:28:52 EST 2012

Thanks Jerry,

You've done what I wanted to discuss -- split apart the xs from a bare
bones Fedora Core, and defer XS install until after firstboot.  So I'll
spin a FC16 iso, and try to get it ready to do a phase 2 install via
usbmount, and maybe tftp across the network.

Do you know if there is a script that automates the rpm generation from
sources at dev.laptop.org?

It'll take a few days, since I'm relocating  from Calif to NYC Wednesday,
and have  other priority tasks.

George