[Server-devel] A quick networking question

Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Feb 29 07:36:27 EST 2012

Thanks Wad you fixed the problem:
We did not know squid was running on the XS Tony Anderson installed (0.6
derivative I believe) early autumn 2011.

Why our XS continue to resolve & offer free/accurate DNS to any random
laptop that connects over Wifi is disconcerting, if anyone can explain?

But at least the critical problem of giving away free web access (to
rich visitors, rather than Haitian XO users) is solved for now!