[Server-devel] XS on XO

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 22:08:31 EST 2012

I'd recommend, on XO-1.5

- take a 11.x.y buid
- use the yum repos dsd prepared for XS, groupinstall the right group
("OLPC School Server"?)
- disable the prefdm service (remove/rename /etc/init/prefdm)
- disable NM service, enable the 'network' service (using chkconfig)

F14 and RHEL/CentOS6.2 are very close, the only incompat I am aware of is
the Erlang runtime, so you probably need to rebuild ejabberd...

Let us know what you find!