[Server-devel] XS-0.7 "Ometepe" released

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Mon Feb 20 16:50:07 EST 2012

Hi,

Named after the island for which it was developed, XS-0.7 "Ometepe" is released.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Installing_Software_0.7

Changes since beta 2:
- Fixed xs-activation listening on IPv6 local

Thanks to everyone who has looked at this, and especially to Martin
for his help/guidance, and for putting up with high pressure on a
tight schedule to get this out the door on time.

Today we are installing this on 13 servers to be sent to the island of
Ometepe (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ometepe), with the remaining 19
to follow soon after. I'll send some photos of the deployment early
next month.

Thanks,
Daniel