[Server-devel] XS-0.7 beta 1 released

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Wed Feb 15 10:03:43 EST 2012

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 5:45 PM, Jerry Vonau <jvonau at shaw.ca> wrote:
> Hi Daniel:
>
> Just downloaded the install iso, before I burn this to cd should
> /isolinux/initrd.img and /images/pxeboot/vmlinuz be 0 bytes in the iso?

isolinux/initrd.img should be  30421445 bytes
images/pxeboot/vmlinuz should be 4649728 bytes

Just double checked the ISO uploaded (md5sum
7e7fac03c796031213a3fe09fefe3be6), so I think this must be something
wrong at your end.

> In /isolinux/isolinux.cfg, "upgradeany" is used with full install
> options, think that will force anaconda into upgrade mode.

This was copied over from the earlier XS-0.7 work. I see that XS-0.6
does not include this option. Any idea why, and what the implications
are? Should we be including the option or not?

Thanks,
Daniel