[Server-devel] XS-0.7 CentOS6.2 rebase - other pending items

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Fri Feb 10 09:01:21 EST 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:11 AM, Martin Langhoff <martin at laptop.org> wrote:
> For users that install CentOS and *then* install our stuff, we may
> need to add a warning if we don't see our custom revision prefix. It's
> gotta be a soft warning 'cause we don't really know if it's wrong or
> not.

I'll check that in xs-services-check.

>> olpc-xs-builder - pu branch ready for review.
>
> Looks good,
>  - where do you maintain the groups file?

I was just going to stick it in public_html - any other suggestions?
It's attached.

>  - does the resulting .iso file convert and now run nicely from USB
> media? this used to be flakey...

Haven't tested - will do after releasing initial test media if time permits.

> AIUI, groups can only refer to packages in the same repo -- how do you
> bring in things like puppet?

Works fine pointing at packages from other repos.

I'll start pushing and building the acked bits now.

Thanks,
Daniel