[Server-devel] XS rebase review

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Wed Feb 8 05:55:46 EST 2012

On 8 February 2012 11:58, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:

> Moodle - seemed to fail on first boot, worked on second.  Using
> moodle-xs-1.9.5.xs2-1.xs11.noarch. Need to dig further.
>
> Which moodle branch should I be working with?
>
> Hi Martin

I have likely missed some previous discussions, but are we moving to Moodle
2.x or staying with Moodle 1.9.x on XS?
How important is it to stay current with moodle.org releases? The oldest
option is 1.9.11 on http://tracker.moodle.org when we report any bugs with
Moodle 1.9.x.
I did have a quick look at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/School_server and the
pages linked from there.

Also, looks like the PaintWeb project not quite made it into Moodle 2 yet.
I looked in moodle.org discussions, tracker, and database of modules and
plugins, and most up-to-date information was on
http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-20124 as far as I could see. Always
thought this would be a great addition for young children.

Thanks
Tabitha