[Server-devel] XS-AU registration issue Fwd: Upgrade from XO 1.5 Firmware Q3B19 to Q3B22 results to "Registration Failed" Error

Mitchell Seaton mseaton at ekindling.org
Sat Feb 4 09:22:04 EST 2012

Hey Guys and dev lists,

You haven't seen this issue with XO build 883, and XS-AU 0.7?

Can't be firmware issue as he says, must been OS or XS-AU issue/config. If
'schoolserver' resolves on XO and registration shows up in
list_registration.. why could a failed registration message return - are
there particular logs we should look at? I can't remember the logs, and
don't have a machine available (at my current home) right now to test
XS-AU/XO registration.

Regards,
Mitch