[Server-devel] Pathagar- setting username and password?

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 19:18:23 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

I've been making heavy weather of getting Pathagar up and running on fc17.
 The pathagar package has a local command-line invoked http server ("python
manage.py runserver") which seems to work once all of the dependencies are
in place.  But getting apache wsgi-scripts to work has been another thing
entirely.

At this point, apache is serving pathagar, but I don't know how to set the
administrative name and password for logging in. The README says that it
will be requested during the creating-of-the-database step ("python
manage.py syncdb"). But no such interaction occurs.

I've tried to follow the code, but I get lost in django.core.management.

Does anyone have experience which would apply?