[Server-devel] Server-devel Digest, Vol 68, Issue 4

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Thu Dec 13 12:51:47 EST 2012

Hi,

OLE Nepal provides access to Wiki4Schools. This is a slice which is
equivalent to a 34 volume encyclopedia. It is trivial to set up with
XS-0.7. I can provide the install script if you would like it.

The main problem is that Wikipedia online is accessed through a search
(e.g Google). This implementation provides access only by article.

You can get an idea of the interface via www.pustakalaya.org.

Tony