[Server-devel] Re-register an XO on XS schoolserver

vanessa ramos da cruz v.ramosdacruz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 07:10:01 EST 2012

Halo,

I am Vanessa, I am working in Angola with this project and have a little
concern:

I had a server with XS 0.6, I registered on it some XO’s just for tests.
Now I have a new machine on witch I installed the XS 0.7. I want to
register the XO's in the new Machine, but the right click register
option disappears when a register the XO's at the first time.

Can you please help me?

I tried this on terminal to restore the right click register option:
gconftool-2 --get /desktop/sugar/show_register

Returned the following message:
no value defined for: " /desktop/sugar/show_register"

Then i tried this:
gconftool-2 --toggle /desktop/sugar/show_register

Returned: no value found for key " /desktop/sugar/show_register"

What else can i do?