[Server-devel] XS procurement recommendations (new hardware - Nosy Komba, Madagascar)

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 17:07:31 EDT 2012

I like the Fitpc2i, which has two ethernet ports.  I recently purchased one
and would be happy to do whatever testing makes sense. (haven't yet
purchased the sata drive though). I can atest to the 5 watts, idle.  The
blurb that came with it says it's capable of 2 watts standby, but we'd need
to see if it can do "wake on lan".

George