[Server-devel] Looking for new low power server hardware candidate

rihoward1 at gmail.com rihoward1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 12:19:10 EDT 2012

The OpenRD  has an internal sata HDD bay ad has 2 ethernet ports. The one I have has been on continuously for a few years with no problems.

The TonidoPlug2 has an internal sata HDD bay and 1 ethernet port and 1 wireless.  I have not used a TonidoPlug2 but am tempted to purchase one because of the price point.  It uses a Marvell Armada 310 SOC.