[Server-devel] Looking for new low power server hardware candidate

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 08:53:15 EDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 10:55 PM, John Watlington <wad at laptop.org> wrote:
> Why not an XO-1.75 ?

Good point. And XO + AP + HDD would work fantastic.

George, how many users per server? If <100, an XO-1.75 will do ok.
Want to sign up for the Contributors Programme (search in the wiki for
the URL).

XO-1.75, Plug or Trimslice will do fine with a recent Fedora for ARM
(from the upcoming F17 series) -- we just need to recompile the XS
specific packages. Most of them will just work. AFAIK, ejabberd and
xs-config will need some work, and I can help you with those.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com