[Server-devel] Looking for new low power server hardware candidate

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 02:03:15 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I left my fitpc2 and msi servers in the Philippines, hoping they would be
pressed into service in a classroom situation.  So now I'm in the market
for another toy.

I remember Sameer saying somewhere in the email compost that he had found
new interesting server hardware, but a google search of my email heap was
not successful.

Does anyone have proposals for hardware that fills the XS requirements on
the low power end of the spectrum?

I've blogged about  my school server experiences at
http://schoolserver.wordpress.com.

George