[Server-devel] Fwd: School server links

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Tue Nov 1 11:37:52 EDT 2011

Hi,

Possibly the most important thing in this context is Daniel Drake's
usbmount script system. This allows the content to be installed by these
scripts after the original XS is installed.

The principle packages in Nepal's XS are documented in detail in these
links:

NEXS Scripts, http://hg.olenepal.org/NEXS_scripts/
NEXS Image Builder, http://hg.olenepal.org/NEXS-image-builder/
NEXC Maint, http://hg.olenepal.org/NEXC-maint/
NEXC Scripts, http://hg.olenepal.org/NEXC_scripts/
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLE_Nepal:Procedure_to_build_NEXS_from_OLPC_XS

As I recall, they include Dan's Guardian, Mediawiki, Fedora Commons, and
Fez. In Haiti and Rwanda, I am using Django for the library replacing
Fedora Commons and Fez. In addition the Nepal scripts update some
configuration settings. Most of this is in the netsetup.sh script run
after XS is installed.

Tony