[Server-devel] problem with media player module on XS- moodle

ELGEBERI, Omar O.ELGEBERI at UNRWA.ORG
Tue May 31 03:57:39 EDT 2011

Hi Team,

We were working on adding the media player module to the XS-Moodle, everything worked fine, but the problem is that when we play the video file on the XO-1 the video is slow and the voice stops for very little amounts of time during the playback.

We used all types of supported formats for the video like ogg, flv, avi, mp4 and mpeg, but the problem is the same.

We tried other browsers n the XO, like Firefox and AguBrowser, and we are still facing the same problem.

Please inform us with any information that could help us solve this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Gaza XO-Team