[Server-devel] pointers on USING a school server

Tom Daly tdaly61 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 06:39:11 EDT 2011

G'Day all,

I am working with a friend to setup a school server for a small OLPC deployment we have done in Timor Leste.
I have the server running using David Leemings and OLPC Oceania's "Guide to installing the pacific school server"

However what I was hoping was for some sort of users guide.
The 2 things I am hoping to achieve with the school server are
a) backup of the kids individual work from each XO (1.5) and
b) Distribution of a lot of XO (sugar + Linux) software from the server via wifi to each XO (to save using memory sticks)

can someone please point me to anything that will help

thanks in advance
Tom Daly