[Server-devel] FW: [Sugar-devel] Load testing the XS school server

HALL,Brian C brian.hall02 at uwimona.edu.jm
Thu Mar 17 19:01:07 EDT 2011

Hey guys I was able to solve this error.

Iam now at the section

SELinux magic
- We need to add the correct context to our web app directory:
semanage fcontext -a -t httpd_sys_content_t /var/inventario

Its giving me the error 'libsepol.context_from_record: MLS is enabled, but no MLS context found No such file or directory. Libsepol.context_from_record: could not create context structure Invalid Argument.'

Could you assist me with this?
Thanks in advance,
Brian